The new 316 Dual Console is a versatile family fishing boat that checks all the boxes: comfort, safety, quality and reliability. Well-equipped for a range of activities, the 316 DC offers a roomy and social layout with convertible seating and loads of storage space. And when you want a fishing battlewagon, the 316 doesn’t disappoint — it has all the features you need for angling success
- LOA - Hull Only (US) 30' 6"
- Length Rigged (US) 32' 6"
- Beam (US) 9' 9"
- Cockpit Depth Bow (US) 38"
- Fuel Capacity (US) 265 gal
- Fresh Water 19 gal
- Approx. Rigged Weight 11,315 lbs.
- Cockpit Depth Rear (US) 30"
- Cockpit Depth Front (US) 32"
- Max. HP 800 HP
- Draft - (Hull Only) (US) 22"
- Deadrise (Multi-angle) (US) 22° - 24°
- Battery Capacity (US) 3
- Rod Holders (Standard) (US) 14
- Bridge Clearance with Hard Top (US) 8' 6"
- Person Capacity (US) Yacht Certified
- LOA - Hull Only (Metric) 9.30 m
- Length Rigged (Metric) 9.91 m
- Beam (Metric) 2.97 m
- Fuel Capacity (Metric) 1167 l
- Fresh Water 72 l
- Approx. Rigged Weight 5,132.40 kg
- Cockpit Depth Rear (Metric) 76.2 cm
- Max. HP (kw) 596.56 kw
- Draft - (Hull Only) (Metric) 55.88 cm
- Bridge Clearance with Hard Top (Metric) 2.59 m
- Cockpit Depth Bow (Metric) 96.52 cm
Standard Features & Options
- Engine & Power Packages
- Boat Options
- Electronics & Sound System
- Weather Options
- Optional Packages
Locate A Dealer
INNOVATIVE DESIGN, UNCOMPROMISING QUALITY
Today’s Sailfish is the result of over three decades of design and engineering experience. Each of our boats is built using only the best materials and proven manufacturing techniques.
THREE HULLS ARE BETTER THAN ONE
Sailfish Boats’ unique Variable Degree Stepped (VDS) hull features three distinct running surfaces, offering triple the comfort and performance benefits of a typical V-hull design.
LASTING QUALITY REQUIRES A STRONG BACKBONE
At the heart of every Sailfish boat is a precision-built stringer system, hand-laid and injected with closed-cell foam then wrapped in fiberglass mat for superior structural integrity.
BOATTEST.COM CAPTAIN’S REPORT
316 DC Boat Test
The Sailfish 316 Dual Console follows the manufacturer’s reputation for building fishing-focused boats with cruising features that everyone in the family will appreciate. With performance to match, this model is powered by twin 300-hp Mercury outboards and a Variable Degree Stepped (VDS) hull design. You can feel her fishing DNA in the large cockpit, and her cruising-oriented features in the head in the port console and deep bow seating area.
Sailfish Boats produces center console, dual console and walk around model boats using state-of-the-art technology and advanced engineering to provide the industry’s best family friendly, fishing focused boats. We design each boat with the customer in mind to provide a boat that families and anglers will enjoy for years to come. Take your fishing and family excursions to the next level with Sailfish Boats.
316 DC WALKTHROUGH
Discover the Sailfish difference as we take you on a walk through of the features and options of the new Sailfish 316DC. It’s the next best thing to being there!
Be the first to hear about new features, options and updates.