With comfortable seating for 12, a spacious step-down head and an optional cockpit galley, the 245 Dual Console is designed for active families as well as serious offshore anglers. Proven Sailtech Construction ensures lasting quality, while Sailfish’s exclusive VDS hull delivers a smooth, dry ride.
- LOA - Hull Only (US) 24' 0"
- Length Rigged (US) 26' 0"
- Beam (US) 8' 6"
- Cockpit Depth Bow (US) 32"
- Fuel Capacity (US) 120 gal
- Fresh Water 14 gal.
- Weight (US) 5,350 lbs
- Cockpit Depth Rear (US) 27"
- Cockpit Depth Front (US) 32"
- Max. HP 300 HP
- Max. HP Single (US) 300 hp
- Draft - (Hull Only) (US) 18"
- Deadrise (Multi-angle) (US) 22° - 24°
- Battery Capacity (US) 2
- Rod Holders (Standard) (US) 6
- Bridge Clearance with Hard Top (US) 8' 5"
- Person Capacity (US) 12
- LOA - Hull Only (Metric) 7.32 m
- Length Rigged (Metric) 7.9 m
- Beam (Metric) 2.59 m
- Fuel Capacity (Metric) 454 l
- Fresh Water 53 l
- Weight (Metric) 2,426 kg
- Cockpit Depth Rear (Metric) 68.58 cm
- Cockpit Depth Front (Metric) 81.28 cm
- Max. HP (kw) 224 kw
- Max. HP Single (Metric) 2236.71 kw
- Draft - (Hull Only) (Metric) 45.72 cm
- Bridge Clearance with Hard Top (Metric) 2.57 m
- Cockpit Depth Bow (Metric) 81.28 cm
25 Gallon Livewell
In Floor Fish Boxes
Boarding Ladder / Fresh Water Fill
Fold Up Seating
U-Shaped Bow Seating
Standard Features & Options
- Engine & Power Packages
- Boat Options
- Electronics & Sound System
- Seating Options
- Weather Options
- Optional Packages
Locate A Dealer
INNOVATIVE DESIGN, UNCOMPROMISING QUALITY
Today’s Sailfish is the result of over three decades of design and engineering experience. Each of our boats is built using only the best materials and proven manufacturing techniques.
THREE HULLS ARE BETTER THAN ONE
Sailfish Boats’ unique Variable Degree Stepped (VDS) hull features three distinct running surfaces, offering triple the comfort and performance benefits of a typical V-hull design.
LASTING QUALITY REQUIRES A STRONG BACKBONE
At the heart of every Sailfish boat is a precision-built stringer system, hand-laid and injected with closed-cell foam then wrapped in fiberglass mat for superior structural integrity.
BOATTEST.COM CAPTAIN’S REPORT
“Dual console fish boats have been experiencing a resurgence in recent years. Once relegated to being viewed as “not suitable for serious fishing,” today’s dual console layout has been coupled with a true offshore hull design and all the fishing accoutrements that offshore anglers demand. The Sailfish 245DC has an open cockpit, comfortable helm position, a large walkthrough windshield and family-friendly forward seating arrangement.”
Sailfish Boats produces center console, dual console and walk around model boats using state-of-the-art technology and advanced engineering to provide the industry’s best family friendly, fishing focused boats. We design each boat with the customer in mind to provide a boat that families and anglers will enjoy for years to come. Take your fishing and family excursions to the next level with Sailfish Boats.
245 DC WALKTHROUGH
Discover the Sailfish difference as we take you on a walk through of the features and options of the Sailfish 245DC. It’s the next best thing to being there!
Be the first to hear about new features, options and updates.