- LOA - Hull Only (US) 23' 0"
- Length Rigged (US) 24' 3"
- Beam (US) 8' 6"
- Bridge Clearance with Bimini Top (US) 8' 5"
- Cockpit Depth Bow (US) 33"
- Fuel Capacity (US) 108 gal
- Fresh Water 12 gal
- Weight (US) TBD
- Cockpit Depth Rear (US) 27"
- Max. HP 200 HP
- Draft - (Hull Only) (US) 18"
- Deadrise (Multi-angle) (US) 22° - 24°
- Battery Capacity (US) 2
- Rod Holders (Standard) (US) 6
- Person Capacity (US) 12
- LOA - Hull Only (Metric) 7.01 m
- Length Rigged (Metric) 7.39 m
- Beam (Metric) 2.59 m
- Fuel Capacity (Metric) 408.82 l
- Fresh Water 45.42 l
- Weight (Metric) TBD
- Cockpit Depth Rear (Metric) 68.58 cm
- Max. HP (kw) 149.14 kw
- Draft - (Hull Only) (Metric) 45.72 cm
- Bridge Clearance with Bimini Top (Metric) 2.57 m
- Cockpit Depth Bow (Metric) 83.82 cm
Standard Features & Options
- Engine & Power Packages
- Boat Options
- Electronics & Sound System
- Weather Options
- Optional Packages
Locate A Dealer
INNOVATIVE DESIGN, UNCOMPROMISING QUALITY
Today’s Sailfish is the result of over three decades of design and engineering experience. Each of our boats is built using only the best materials and proven manufacturing techniques.
THREE HULLS ARE BETTER THAN ONE
Sailfish Boats’ unique Variable Degree Stepped (VDS) hull features three distinct running surfaces, offering triple the comfort and performance benefits of a typical V-hull design.
LASTING QUALITY REQUIRES A STRONG BACKBONE
At the heart of every Sailfish boat is a precision-built stringer system, hand-laid and injected with closed-cell foam then wrapped in fiberglass mat for superior structural integrity.
Sign up for email updates
Be the first to hear about new features, options and updates.